Steam Carpet Cleaning Brampton
There are so many ways of getting the same thing done.
At Carpet Cleaning Brampton, we go for the best and most effective processes. This is why steam cleaning has become a choice method both in carpet cleaning and upholstery cleaning.
CALL US TODAY (647) 265-5822
What Does Steam Cleaning Entail?
When you hear steam cleaning, you expect that steam is used to clean. Well, in this case, it is not exactly steam. Steam cleaning involves the use of water that is heated at very high temperatures, ranging at 150 degrees Fahrenheit to 200. This hot water is sprayed on the carpet or upholstery at high pressure using specialized machines. Caution is used in this process because the water can cause serious burns at this temperature. The high pressure releases dirt and dust particles from the fabric and/or carpet, which is then vacuumed and cleaned out by the same machine.
Benefits Of Using Steam Cleaning
Much as we are out to get it your carpets and upholstery 100% clean, we also want to ensure that no damage is done in the process. Steam cleaning carries the following benefits:
- It is environmentally friendly. It does not make use of any chemicals as only hot water is used
- It kills bacteria, mites, and fungus in the process. If you have pets, it also helps get rid of stray hairs stuck in the carpets and upholstery. The heat levels give the same effect as boiling your carpet or furniture and therefore acts as a disinfectant.
- Gives double the effect as it cleans out the dirt and also cleans out the stains. Hot water gets rid of a huge percentage of stubborn stains on both fabric and carpets.
- Because it gets rid of all bacteria and germs, steam cleaning has been termed the best option for people with young children, as it leaves the furniture and carpets anti-allergic.
- Being able to clean everything out, it is the most effective method of cleaning.
Steam Cleaning Cost
On the downside, steam cleaning does require heavy duty equipment and thus is more costly than other methods. On average, residential steam cleaning could cost from $20 per room to $40. For the most part, however, because of the desired result, most clients choose to take it up. Hospitals and hospices are some of the most common clients for steam cleaning.
Steam Cleaning Near Me
There are a number of companies that offer steam cleaning, though most offer it in small scale for upholstery. At Carpet Cleaning Brampton, we know the benefits it bestows. As such, we have invested in the best equipment and trained our best professionals in order to ensure that we deliver the best services. We also have offers that allow you to cut back on your cost, the more you make use of our services.
We not only offer steam cleaning for residential properties only, but we also have a range of equipment that can and does handles commercial jobs as well. Contact us today and get the full steam cleaning effect, the Carpet Cleaning Brampton style!